When they do, we are here for you.
When your car has been in a collision, getting it repaired properly is critical for your family's safety and your peace of mind. But how do you know if a shop has the up-to-date knowledge to repair your vehicle safely?
Over time, the vehicles we drive have grown increasingly complicated in their features and technologies. Properly repairing your complex vehicle after a collision now requires a team of highly trained specialists. Up-to-date training is essential, since vehicle designs and recommended repair procedures change faster now than ever before. And no two vehicles will follow the exact same repair plan.
When you see the Gold Class symbol, you know that the shop:
- Trains every technician involved in collision repair every year so that anyone who touches your car understands new vehicle technologies and repair procedures.
- Trains experts representing each of the four key collision repair roles of Estimator, Non-Structural Technician, Steel Structural Technician and Refinish Technician.
- Only approximately 10% of collision repair shops currently complete the rigorous training requirements needed to meet the Gold Class standard. When you see the Gold Class logo, you know the repair shop has in-house knowledge across all of the collision repair roles necessary for complete, safe and quality repairs, and up-to-date training in how to fix your vehicle properly.
Visit our collision repair centre for any of your collision repair or refinishing needs. We are able to repair all makes and models of vehicles, and our precision equipment will ensure that your vehicle is restored to its original pre accident condition. Our auto body technicians are fully trained, and are constantly updating their skills in order to keep up with the latest auto body repair techniques.
If you have been in an accident, we understand that this is a stressful time for you, which is why our friendly and experienced staff members want to make your auto body repair process as easy and painless as possible. We deal with insurance companies every day and are very experienced with their processes. Which is why our customers complete satisfaction is our goal, and our repairs are guaranteed for life.
YOU have the right to have your vehicle's damage estimated and repaired at the repair facility of your choice. When you select your repair facility the responsibility for a satisfactory repair rests with you NOT your insurance company. Your insurance company may recommend but not require that your car be repaired at a specific shop.
There are plenty of great reasons to visit us:
- Free Estimates
- Open & Honest Assessments
- No Job Too Big or Small
- Affordable Repair Options
- Unibody/Frame Straightening
- Expert Colour Matching
- Paintless Dent Removal
- Scratch Repair and Polishing
- Auto Glass Replacement
- Complete Auto Refinishing
- 2 Down Draft Paint Booths Fully Equipped to Refinish any Sized Car, Truck or Bus
- Free Courtesy Pick Up & Delivery
- Reflex Spray in Truck Liners
If you have any questions about our services, we welcome your inquiries via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our Body Shop at 866-938-9241.
Reflex is thick, tough and rubbery, and that means truckbed protection and Cargo Protection. A Reflex liner means your cargo will stay where you put it even when wet! Hard coatings and plastic liners do not prevent your cargo from sliding around resulting in possible damages to your truckbed and cargo.
Reflex will not scratch your tools, equipment or special cargo like furniture or appliances. Reflex will not crack, peel or warp and permanently protects your truck bed from abrasions and rust. It protects against dents and is resistant to gasoline, diesel, oil, chlorine, fertilizer, acid and salt. Thick tough and rubbery also means it helps with noise reduction.
Because it is a polyurethane base, it is static resistant and will not cause sparks when metal is dragged across its surface, which means it is safe for oilfield companies. Ask us to see a sample of our Reflex liner. You can see and feel the difference. Reflex is the best thing you can do for your truck.