Accidents happen...When they do, we are here for you. When your car has been in a collision, getting it repaired properly is critical for your family's safety and your peace of mind. But how do you know if a shop has the up-to-date knowledge to repair your vehicle safely?Over time, the vehicles we drive have grown increasingly complicated in their features and technologies. Properly repairing your complex vehicle after a collision now requires a team of highly trained specialists. Up-to-date training is essential, since vehicle designs and recommended repair procedures change faster now than ever before. And no two vehicles will follow the exact same repair plan.
When you see the Gold Class symbol, you know that the shop:
- Trains every technician involved in collision repair every year so that anyone who touches your car understands new vehicle technologies and repair procedures.
- Trains experts representing each of the four key collision repair roles of Estimator, Non-Structural Technician, Steel Structural Technician and Refinish Technician.
- Only approximately 10% of collision repair shops currently complete the rigorous training requirements needed to meet the Gold Class standard. When you see the Gold Class logo, you know the repair shop has in-house knowledge across all of the collision repair roles necessary for complete, safe and quality repairs, and up-to-date training in how to fix your vehicle properly.
There are plenty of great reasons to visit us:
- Free Estimates
- Open & Honest Assessments
- 2 Down Draft Paint Booths Fully Equipped to Refinish any Sized Car, Truck or Bus
- No Job Too Big or Small
- Affordable Repair Options
- Unibody/Frame Straightening
- Expert Colour Matching
- Paintless Dent Removal
- Scratch Repair and Polishing
- Auto Glass & Windshield Replacement
- Complete Auto Refinishing
- Free Courtesy Pick Up & Delivery
See our certifications