All Makes Collision Centre
When they do, we are here for you. When your car has been in a collision, getting it repaired properly is critical for your family's safety and your peace of mind. But how do you know if a shop has the up-to-date knowledge to repair your vehicle safely?
Over time, the vehicles we drive have grown increasingly complicated in their features and technologies. Properly repairing your complex vehicle after a collision now requires a team of highly trained specialists. Up-to-date training is essential, since vehicle designs and recommended repair procedures change faster now than ever before. And no two vehicles will follow the exact same repair plan.
When you see the Gold Class symbol, you know that the shop:
- Trains every technician involved in collision repair every year so that anyone who touches your car understands new vehicle technologies and repair procedures.
- Trains experts representing each of the four key collision repair roles of Estimator, Non-Structural Technician, Steel Structural Technician and Refinish Technician.
- Only approximately 10% of collision repair shops currently complete the rigorous training requirements needed to meet the Gold Class standard. When you see the Gold Class logo, you know the repair shop has in-house knowledge across all of the collision repair roles necessary for complete, safe and quality repairs, and up-to-date training in how to fix your vehicle properly.
Visit our collision repair centre for any of your collision repair or refinishing needs. We are able to repair all makes and models of vehicles, and our precision equipment will ensure that your vehicle is restored to its original pre accident condition. Our auto body technicians are fully trained, and are constantly updating their skills in order to keep up with the latest auto body repair techniques.
If you have been in an accident, we understand that this is a stressful time for you, which is why our friendly and experienced staff members want to make your auto body repair process as easy and painless as possible. We deal with insurance companies every day and are very experienced with their processes. Which is why our customers complete satisfaction is our goal, and our repairs are guaranteed for life.
YOU have the right to have your vehicle's damage estimated and repaired at the repair facility of your choice. When you select your repair facility the responsibility for a satisfactory repair rests with you NOT your insurance company. Your insurance company may recommend but not require that your car be repaired at a specific shop.
- Free Estimates
- Open & Honest Assessments
- 2 Down Draft Paint Booths Fully Equipped to Refinish any Sized Car, Truck or Bus
- No Job Too Big or Small
- Affordable Repair Options
- Unibody/Frame Straightening
- Expert Colour Matching
- Paintless Dent Removal
- Scratch Repair and Polishing
- Auto Glass & Windshield Replacement
- Complete Auto Refinishing
- Free Courtesy Pick Up & Delivery