Welcome to Medicine Hat, Alberta! Did you recently move to the Province of Alberta? A vehicle from outside the Province must pass an Alberta Out of Province Vehicle Inspection before you can register it to drive.

The inspection is a basic safety and mechanical fitness assessment performed by our GM Certified Technicians that are Government Certified to perform inspections. We can perform an Out of Province Vehicle Inspection on any type of vehicle, any make, any model to the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) standards. This also includes commercial buses, school buses, light trucks, and trailers! Restored antique, classic, home-built, modified, or street rod vehicles must have an inspection performed if no proof of Alberta Registration can be provided.

Does your vehicle need repairs done? We can also do the repairs to get your vehicle certified. We also have a Collision Centre to fix just about anything wrong with your vehicle to get it back to OEM standards.

Contact Us: